1. Each member must operate in accordance with the CB laws of the country as set by the secretary of state in the CB licence .
2. Each member must treat fellow radio users with respect and courtesy at all times.
3. The PO BOX must only be used for LEGAL material and purposes linked to the Club.
4. Each member must promise to QSL 100 % . This means if you receive a card from a contact on the radio that you send one back .
5. It is the chairman's hope that the club will run smoothly and grow and that nonmembers will bring the clubs name into disrepute .
6. The Chairman is responsible for the running of the club and how it is run . All final decisions with regards to development and changes will Ultimately be made by him . The general feeling of members and legalities will always be considered .
Failure to comply with the above criteria will result in the offending members instant dismissal from the club . However please note this will be at the chairman's discretion and evidence of a breach will need to be provided to the him before any action is taken .